As Seen on
As you can read more about below, Mr. Bukowski has helped close hundreds of millions of dollars in commercial real estate deals. As a result, he knows the ins and outs of an acquisition – from negotiating purchase agreements to reviewing and objecting to title commitments to negotiating debt with lenders. He has also been lead attorney on hundreds of real estate litigation cases. He is available, therefore, to discuss the best way to stay out of litigation and, if you happen to be ensnarled in some, how to make it a success.
Mr. Bukowski, therefore, looks forward to speaking with your group about a wide variety of commercial real estate topics.
Follow my Video Content on Social Media
Keynote Topics I'm passionate about
Meeting Texas Growth
- How density can help meet Texas’s housing needs;
- How city councils can help promote dense, urban growth;
- Specific regulations that need to be changed, including compatibility, minimum lot size, restrictions on ADUs, etc. and
- The building obstacles that stand in the way of developers.
- Drafting and negotiating purchase agreements;
- Due diligence investigations;
- Negotiating loan agreements;
- Reviewing and objecting to title commitments and preparing title policy; and
- Getting the deal to close.
Commercial Title Insurance
- The need for and cost of title insurance;
- The process for acquiring it;
- Choosing the right title insurance company;
- Title objection letter; and
- Title commitment and policy.
- Protesting both the market value and on an equal and uniform basis;
- Preparing data for protests, including appraisals;
- Working with appraisal districts and responding to their objections;
- Preparing and presenting a case before the appraisal panel; and
- Options for the property owner if the protest is not successful.
Need a guest for your SHOW?
Mr. Bukowski has been practicing law since November 2021. But he had his sights set on becoming a lawyer long before that. Ever since reading about the noble and heroic Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird as a teen, Sean knew the law was for him. And he has turned that desire into helping real estate investors realize their dreams and protect their investments.
When not practicing law, Mr. Bukowski is a rabid University of Michigan sports fans. He regularly travels to attend football and basketball games featuring his beloved Wolverines. He is also very active in the Central Texas social scene – regularly attending music and other performances at theaters around town. Mr. Bukowski is also an avid traveler – though that was interrupted by COVID.
Mr. Bukowski looks forward to speaking with you about any of his varied experiences.
what our clients said
Presidium Property Management, LLC
Mesa View Capital
Austin Habitat for Humanity