Website Bukowski Law Firm
Do you want to work with a team that is zealously trying to help solve some of the pains caused by Texas’s tremendous growth? Can you imagine waking up every day and going to work in the city ULI rated the best in the US for real estate investment? Do you want to work at a boutique, close-knit firm that works extremely hard but also has some fun? Do you like dogs?
If yes to all, then you just may be our next star.
We are an entrepreneurial, boutique real estate law firm in Austin, Texas that is growing fast. A significant part of our practice is protesting property taxes for the leaders of the commercial real estate industry. We are looking for a Seasonal Real Estate Appraiser with substantial experience. The right candidate will work with the Firm’s lawyers to provide outstanding protest services for our clients. The ideal candidate will quickly take initiative to work on what needs to be done and run matters with minimal supervision. We are growing fast and we need an Appraiser who can hit the ground running.
- You convey confidence in person and on the phone;
- You show empathy to clients and put them at ease during their difficult time;
- You treat a call at 4:30 p.m. on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning;
- You demonstrate exceptional analytical skills;
- You write authoritatively and clearly; and
- You take pride in working enthusiastically and doggedly.
Ideally, you should have experience:
- Appraising a large number of properties simultaneously;
- Reviewing and analyzing property financials;
- Regularly consulting with clients and third parties to effectively move appraisals forward to a successful conclusion;
- Cultivating relationships with the Firm’s clients;
- Preparing appraisals for presentation in a property tax protest; and
- Critiquing opposition appraisals for properties.
For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. There are opportunities to carve out bonuses to increase your salary. There is also the likelihood that this will be a repeated position every year.
How to Apply
The position will start in March or April and run through at least July, if not later. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time seasonal job where you are expected to manage a heavy property portfolio. The work can be done remotely. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with commercial real estate clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not apply through this website. Please email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org